This should be of interest to those looking to start a business.
Everyone knows publicity is good for your business (and free publicity is even better). After all, publicity:
* Creates buzz
* Positions you as an expert
* Brings traffic to your site
* Skyrockets subscriber sign-ups
* Launches the heck out of a new product
* Drives sales
* Increases brand awareness
* Establishes authority and credibility
* Builds your platform
* And much more…
But let’s face it, professional publicists are an expense most small business owners can’t afford. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get great publicity — for free? Well, you can. All you need is a little time and a lot of desire.
Here are six ways to get amazing publicity that won’t cost you a penny.
View original post 432 more words